pages

12/24/11

wrapping presents


I'm not gonna lie.  wrapping presents is my favorite part of christmas.  by far.
this year I had wrapped everything in this fantastic craft paper (home depot. only a couple of dollars for a huge roll) and painted in chalk paint.  when I decided that fabric would really be better.  Jonathan's is the only one that survived the cut.



Brad got two.  so they got to match.  for the record, writing in white charcoal on black chalkboard paint is lovely. and the stars are leftover from my bare little tree.


twine.  my fav.





mom's before and after the tree branch. 


sometimes I like to draw on presents... charcoal pencil comes in handy for this too. 


and finally Renee's.  because we have a wrapping contest every year.  and cause I kinda think I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment