pages

10/17/11

pizza


I've been enjoying cooking way too much lately...

2 heads broccoli
3 cups cooked, cubed chicken
1 jar Alfredo sauce
1/2 bag Asiago cheese
10 spiced olives
1 bag Trader Joe's pizza dough
sage
thyme
rosemary
salt
pepper
olive oil

Cut broccoli into small pieces.  Saute on high heat in 3 TB of olive oil with thyme, salt, and pepper (I'm rather generous... but I don't measure).  (warning.  this will smell incredible.  hold on.  it gets better.)
Cook your chicken.  If you're that type of person who breezes over the ingredients list and doesn't read the "cooked, chopped" part.  Seeing how we we're using sage, thyme, and rosemary, I'd season with them.  But I think mine had oregano.
Follow the TJ dough's directions.  Bake for 5-7minutes without toppings. (this keeps the middle from getting mushy).  Spread the Alfredo sauce allllll the way to the edges.  Crowd on the broccoli and chicken (you'll prolly have some left over.  I did.)  Load with asiago.  Be generous.  You'll thank yourself.  Sprinkle with sage, thyme, rosemary.
Bake until edges brown.
Spread olives over pizza while it cools (I don't like to bake my olives... cooking them always seems to tone down the flavor.  But you're a grown up, do what you like.)

Thank your lucky stars that you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment